Register now to remove this ad

Page 68 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2468

Thread: A Realistic View at 2022: Part III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    JDavis enjoys players getting injured…
    Certainly not, there's nothing better than beating the sox when they are at full strength. I don't wish injuries on anyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    He's a troll, Kimmi. I'm trying to follow the directive of not replying to him any more. If no one replies maybe he'll go away.

Unfortunately we have no mods to do the job.
    And again, you are nothing more than a douche nozzle.

Mod here - let's knock it off yea? It's been a while since I banned anyone but it doesn't mean that I forgot how.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Mod here - let's knock it off yea? It's been a while since I banned anyone but it doesn't mean that I forgot how.
    Understood. I am only responding to bellhorn's constant attacks.

Sorry about that. Enjoy your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The game threads when the Sox are losing usually tend to be a lot longer than the ones when the Sox are winning.

I get the frustration on the game threads. I really do. I just can't deal with so much negativity.
    I think if I was going to start a baseball forum I would abolish game threads.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I think if I was going to start a baseball forum I would abolish game threads.
    They are like vitriol venting vessels.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    They are like vitriol venting vessels.
    I disagree. I think their fun, especially if a person has a sense of humor. In the scheme of things, like real life, is following millionaires playing a kids' game really all that important?

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    I disagree. I think their fun, especially if a person has a sense of humor. In the scheme of things, like real life, is following millionaires playing a kids' game really all that important?
    No it’s not really all that important, and I think it’s quite amusing how the first sign of trouble the doom, and gloom will start, and how things can change from pitch to pitch, and batter to batter.

Deity
    I wouldn’t call them fun, but if unleashing one’s frustration on a message board as a catharsis prevents that person from, say, launching squirrels on a homemade trebuchet, I do support them…

Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    No it’s not really all that important, and I think it’s quite amusing how the first sign of trouble the doom, and gloom will start, and how things can change from pitch to pitch, and batter to batter.

And game to game.

I wouldn’t call them fun, but if unleashing one’s frustration on a message board as a catharsis prevents that person from, say, launching squirrels on a homemade trebuchet, I do support them…
    Squirrels have a tough enough life, like crossing streets and/or finding their nuts; they don't need to be launched from any kind of trebuchet.

Deity
    Squirrels have a tough enough life, like crossing streets; they don't need to be launched from any kind of trebuchet.
    Exactly. And especially not if Diekman can’t find the strike zone again. Which is why I support game threads…

Exactly. And especially not if Diekman can’t find the strike zone again. Which is why I support game threads…
    Speaking of squirrels, Notin, have you seen these bird feeders that have the spinning poles? Once it senses a squirrel trying to climb up to the bird feeder it starts spinning and, well,I'm sure you've heard of flying squirrels.

Deity
    Speaking of squirrels, Notin, have you seen these bird feeders that have the spinning poles? Once it senses a squirrel trying to climb up to the bird feeder it starts spinning and, well,I'm sure you've heard of flying squirrels.

No doubt those were invented by a Sox fan watching Hansel Robles without access to a game thread…

No doubt those were invented by a Sox fan watching Hansel Robles without access to a game thread…
    You may be right. Watching Hansel could be the Mother of Invention.