PDA

View Full Version : WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.

Pages : [1] 2 3

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 12:09 AM
okay so i had been dating this girl for 5 years. started dating her on my birthday back in 2004. so it has been great. we had a very truthful and loving relationship. But here is the thing. monday(9-28) our 5 year anniversary was a great night. i got her this beautiful silver necklace. cost like 250 bucks. that she could wear instead of the dog tags my uncle had gotten for me along time ago.

So tuesday night i am hanging out with and we are having a great time. then she goes i have something to tell you about. so im like okay. W/E so she tells me that about a month ago when i was in Texas seeing the sox she fucked another dude. SO I AM PISSED OFF. i ask how many times. she tells me one guy just like 5 times. So i know she is lying to me. we had been dating for 5 years on monday and she decided to cheat on me. she totally fucked more than just 5 times.

So i am fucking done. she says to me, "Atleast i told you." Oh this really sets me off. i yell for about 5 minutes and just fucking say. You dirty little slut we are done. she slapped me for that one and i just

She starts crying. and yelling, "but i told you" so i ask for my dog tags back and she says well you cant have them anymore. so i grab all the shit i could find in her room. and just leave. since i left her house at 10:30 she has been calling me ever since. Voicemails saying ," i love you and im sorry but atleast i told you." "Plus he wore a condom."

She expects me to come back to her. im like bullshit. fuck i wanted to punch her so hard in the face. as i was typing this she called me 3 times. saying i want you back.

Keeper
09-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that. I wouldn't take her back, either. When it comes to infidelity, forgive and forget isn't really my style.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that. I wouldn't take her back, either. When it comes to infidelity, forgive and forget isn't really my style.

i dont think i could even look her in the eyes. after five years of fucking her. it would feel weird fucking her after some dude did her.

Keeper
09-30-2009, 12:21 AM
I can't believe she expected the "he wore a condom" part to make you feel better about it. It's like something out of a bad comedy.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 12:24 AM
I can't believe she expected the "he wore a condom" part to make you feel better about it. It's like something out of a bad comedy.

i know right. she expects a condom makes everything better. it makes some things better but not this. i was so close to punching. if it wasn't for me being a good person i would have decked her ass.

she was a virgin(i think) when i met her. and now shes gonna be some damn whore who fucks for money. dirty slut.

example1
09-30-2009, 12:35 AM
i dont think i could even look her in the eyes. after five years of fucking her. it would feel weird fucking her after some dude did her.

True love and longterm relationships are about who you want by your bedside when you're dying, or when you're so sick that you're shitting yourself and need someone to lovingly clean it up without thinking twice. Maybe she's the one, maybe not, but keep that in mind. It isn't about who's the hottest girl you can get, or whether the person who loved you ever cared about someone else. It's about finding a partner you actually connected with. You had one for awhile, but only you know if she was the one.

If you have no reason to believe she would rather be with this guy (and maybe she would, who knows) or if you believe they are totally through, then think about your future and all the other girls you've met before buring that bridge.

EDITED TO SHORTEN IT, REMOVED PERSONAL STORY.

BigPapiEnFuego
09-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Rip her fucking ovaries out with your bare hands.

Gom
09-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Just move on. Call it a lesson learned in life.

RWTP24
09-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Just move on. Call it a lesson learned in life.

Jesus Gom's, have a little sympathy for him.

That was totally fucked up what she did to him.

RWTP24
09-30-2009, 01:44 AM
okay so i had been dating this girl for 5 years. started dating her on my birthday back in 2004. so it has been great. we had a very truthful and loving relationship. But here is the thing. monday(9-28) our 5 year anniversary was a great night. i got her this beautiful silver necklace. cost like 250 bucks. that she could wear instead of the dog tags my uncle had gotten for me along time ago.

So tuesday night i am hanging out with and we are having a great time. then she goes i have something to tell you about. so im like okay. W/E so she tells me that about a month ago when i was in Texas seeing the sox she fucked another dude. SO I AM PISSED OFF. i ask how many times. she tells me one guy just like 5 times. So i know she is lying to me. we had been dating for 5 years on monday and she decided to cheat on me. she totally fucked more than just 5 times.

So i am fucking done. she says to me, "Atleast i told you." Oh this really sets me off. i yell for about 5 minutes and just fucking say. You dirty little slut we are done. she slapped me for that one and i just

She starts crying. and yelling, "but i told you" so i ask for my dog tags back and she says well you cant have them anymore. so i grab all the shit i could find in her room. and just leave. since i left her house at 10:30 she has been calling me ever since. Voicemails saying ," i love you and im sorry but atleast i told you." "Plus he wore a condom."

She expects me to come back to her. im like bullshit. fuck i wanted to punch her so hard in the face. as i was typing this she called me 3 times. saying i want you back.

Hey man, sorry to hear this. I know there is nothing I or anyone could say to make you feel better, but I hope the best for you here on out.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:19 AM
Actually i have to side with Gom in this one.

It happens to the best of us.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 06:12 AM
Actually i have to side with Gom in this one.

It happens to the best of us.

it does but you should be able to think it wont happen in the fourth year of a relationship that you have never fought with the other.

It is a major trust issue. when i would look her in the eyes i would think she is lying. it would take me a while before i could trust her let alone look her her in the eyes.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 06:22 AM
it does but you should be able to think it wont happen in the fourth year of a relationship that you have never fought with the other.

It is a major trust issue. when i would look her in the eyes i would think she is lying. it would take me a while before i could trust her let alone look her her in the eyes.

I'm gonna be blunt with you dude.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 07:30 AM
The biggest problem here is that she doesn't seem really all that remorseful about cheating, she keeps justifying it by saying at least she told you, thinking being honest there makes it OK. Thing is, she wasn't honest with the relationship by cheating on you, and five times at that.

No one here can tell you what to do, whether to forgive her or walk away. You have to let this sit for awhile, ponder everything and make decision from there.

yeszir
09-30-2009, 07:39 AM
The biggest problem here is that she doesn't seem really all that remorseful about cheating, she keeps justifying it by saying at least she told you, thinking being honest there makes it OK. Thing is, she wasn't honest with the relationship by cheating on you, and five times at that.

No one here can tell you what to do, whether to forgive her or walk away. You have to let this sit for awhile, ponder everything and make decision from there.

Exactly. Is say stay away from her. Odds are it wasn't just a one time thing either. Sorry to hear this man, just have faith that all girls aren't like that.

VA Sox Fan
09-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Exactly. Is say stay away from her. Odds are it wasn't just a one time thing either. Sorry to hear this man, just have faith that all girls aren't like that.

Thanks yeszir, not all women are the same.

I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you bsox0407. Hang in there bro. As with anything, time will help you figure out what is best for you.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm gonna be blunt with you dude.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

i couldn't agree more. once a liar always liar. since the original post i have like 5 more messages from her and like ten more calls.

i agree that she wasnt remorseful. i think if she only cheated once and was remorseful i would have been more caring.

Now even her twin sister and her younger sister are calling me and calling me. i should just block the number. it pisses me off that she told me that all the time i was the only guy she wanted to be with. I guess not now.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 08:31 AM
I think you should just answer once and tell her that you need time to think things over (if indeed you go that route) and you don't want to hear from her until you're ready to talk to her.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:42 AM
I think you should just answer once and tell her that you need time to think things over (if indeed you go that route) and you don't want to hear from her until you're ready to talk to her.

i am thinking about doing that but being so pissed off that i will be unable to control my thoughts especially the treason that occurred. also if she says something that would set me off would maybe prove costly. i thinking about waiting a few days then call her back and tell her how pissed off i am and shit. right now if i heard her voice saying that she atleast told me, i might drive there and rip her a new one. you guys might hear about me in the news if i went down there.

HEADLINE. EX BOYFRIEND GOES PSYCHO ON EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 12:51 PM

She was trying to pass the buck and act like you were overreacting. If anyone cheats, they should say they did it, and not go "atleast I told you". That's what would have set me off as well. It's more like "I'm sorry, you have every right to be angry with me, if you want to break up, I understand". She's not sorry at all, she's a conniving manipulative little bitch, and you need to move on. I'm a girl who's been cheated on before, I know what this is like, just don't be stupid and go back out with her.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 12:58 PM
i am thinking about doing that but being so pissed off that i will be unable to control my thoughts especially the treason that occurred. also if she says something that would set me off would maybe prove costly. i thinking about waiting a few days then call her back and tell her how pissed off i am and shit. right now if i heard her voice saying that she atleast told me, i might drive there and rip her a new one. you guys might hear about me in the news if i went down there.

HEADLINE. EX BOYFRIEND GOES PSYCHO ON EX-GIRLFRIEND.

You're so messed up if you go back out with her. I'm sorry, you just have to cut your losses and go the other way, even if you have been dating her 5 years. It doesn't matter. It didn't matter to her, she was bangin' some other guy, and then she has the audacity to go ahead and say "atleast I told you so". That'd make my blood boil, and it should make your blood boil as well. She's worthless. If she's done it to you this one time, she'll do it again, and again, and again. She's not sorry, she wanted to get it off of her mind, and she wanted you to forgive her. I know girls better than you do, I am one, and we're evil, all of us have a touch of evil tendencies in us, it's the way we are. Guess what? She doesn't feel bad about it

Emmz
09-30-2009, 01:09 PM

FINALLY. This. I just wanted to say, not all girls are like this. I think this topic is inappropriately titled, it should be WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. Guys do it too, I've never done it once, been cheated on multiple times, so like I said, I've been through this, more than once. It's hard, and if I'm too blunt about this, you can tell me, I respect that it's a difficult situation, and maybe I'm overstepping my place

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
You're so messed up if you go back out with her. I'm sorry, you just have to cut your losses and go the other way, even if you have been dating her 5 years. It doesn't matter. It didn't matter to her, she was bangin' some other guy, and then she has the audacity to go ahead and say "atleast I told you so". That'd make my blood boil, and it should make your blood boil as well. She's worthless. If she's done it to you this one time, she'll do it again, and again, and again. She's not sorry, she wanted to get it off of her mind, and she wanted you to forgive her. I know girls better than you do, I am one, and we're evil, all of us have a touch of evil tendencies in us, it's the way we are. Guess what? She doesn't feel bad about it

i am not gonna go back with her an never will. i was saying that i should still talk to her so she stops calling me all the time. she has called her 8 times since this morning. i guess she is just to stupid to get that i am not gonna pick up. i talked with her twin sister today. she told that my ex-gf was really upset. i told her what she had done. i think the twin is really pissed off at her now. the whole family loved me. i was like a son to them.

the title was supposed to be WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN. i forgot to put in this i was just so pissed off.

i understand that other women are not all like this.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 01:47 PM
And you put Women instead of Woman. Just thought I'd point that out.

Otherwise, you shouldn't just give in and start talking to her. Honestly? You need to just pick up and tell her to stop calling. She's now stalking you, basically

Just forget it, you don't owe it to talk to her about anything, you owe it to yourself to just not talk to her at all, and move on, maybe answer and tell her to stop stalking you before you get a restraining order. She's being a creepy bitch now on top of being a scheming bitch

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
And you put Women instead of Woman. Just thought I'd point that out.

Otherwise, you shouldn't just give in and start talking to her. Honestly? You need to just pick up and tell her to stop calling. She's now stalking you, basically

Just forget it, you don't owe it to talk to her about anything, you owe it to yourself to just not talk to her at all, and move on, maybe answer and tell her to stop stalking you before you get a restraining order. She's being a creepy bitch now on top of being a scheming bitch

i still have to pick up some of my shit from her house. i thought it said woman to. thanks for pointing that one too. i have to talk to her. i will NEVER go out with her. the trust we had if we had it at all is gone. i still wanna be civil with the family because i am good friends with the twin sister and the younger sister. i have some of her stuff that i think she would want like her ipod and one of her coach bags. i think im just keep talking to the sisters and go to the house to drop off her shit and pick up my shit when she isnt home. i cant sell her stuff cause i don't wanna end up on Judge Judy.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Exactly, you can't, and it's immoral

jacksonianmarch
09-30-2009, 02:14 PM
If she got drunk and banged a dude once, then that is enough IMO. But repeating that act four more times means that she liked it and overcame her reluctance and her guilt to do it again and again and again and again. Be done with her

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 02:29 PM
You should have a threesome with her sisters is really what you should do....and take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 02:32 PM
When I was a younger man, I would have had the same reaction. I would have viewed it as the ultimate act of betrayal and I would have ended the relationship. I have a different perspective with age. Sex is sex. It really has nothing to do with love. Sure its nice to have sex with someone you love, but it really has very little to do with love. She may love you, and because she loves you she didn't want to be dishonest. That was her mistake. If this was a case where she was just horny and her urges got the better of her, she should have kept silent. It was just a meaningless self-indulgent sex act with someone she will never see again. How would you feel if she told you that she met a hot guy while you were away and she didn't have sex with him but she masturbated for days while fantasizing about him. You might not be thrilled about that either. If she had sex with one of your friends or your brother or your worst enemy, that would be a betrayal, but this just might have been meaningless sex with a stranger which was not too different emotionally for her than if she was fantasizing and masturbating. You have to separate the jealousy that you are feeling from the situation. It's clouding your reason. I don't know her. She might be a really bad person or maybe she is a good person. No one here can give you that answer. You need some time to get over the jealous hurt and then re-evaluate the situation.

Whether you break up or go back to her, if you ever cheat on someone you love, and it was just sex, keep that secret to your grave. No good can come from honesty in that situation, and never cheat with one of her friends, neighbors or her sister, because that would be an unforgivable betrayal.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
You should have a threesome with her sisters is really what you should do....and take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN

Lmfao, this - All the friggin way man

Emmz
09-30-2009, 02:47 PM
When I was a younger man, I would have had the same reaction. I would have viewed it as the ultimate act of betrayal and I would have ended the relationship. I have a different perspective with age. Sex is sex. It really has nothing to do with love. Sure its nice to have sex with someone you love, but it really has very little to do with love. She may love you, and because she loves you she didn't want to be dishonest. That was her mistake. If this was a case where she was just horny and her urges got the better of her, she should have kept silent. It was just a meaningless self-indulgent sex act with someone she will never see again. How would you feel if she told you that she met a hot guy while you were away and she didn't have sex with him but she masturbated for days while fantasizing about him. You might not be thrilled about that either. If she had sex with one of your friends or your brother or your worst enemy, that would be a betrayal, but this just might have been meaningless sex with a stranger which was not too different emotionally for her than if she was fantasizing and masturbating. You have to separate the jealousy that you are feeling from the situation. It's clouding your reason. I don't know her. She might be a really bad person or maybe she is a good person. No one here can give you that answer. You need some time to get over the jealous hurt and then re-evaluate the situation.

Whether you break up or go back to her, if you ever cheat on someone you love, and it was just sex, keep that secret to your grave. No good can come from honesty in that situation, and never cheat with one of her friends, neighbors or her sister, because that would be an unforgivable betrayal.

So basically you're condoning being completely immoral? That's fucked up. It's not okay to cheat, and sex is love. That's exactly what it is. Having sex with someone you love is saying you trust them, and you trust they won't give it out behind your back. I can't believe you, this is just ridiculous. You're acting as though you could care less if someone you loved cheated on you. She broke a mutual, implied trust, and that's unforgivable. I can't even believe you'd take something like this so lightly. Do you even have feelings? Do you even know what it's like to be crushed like that? Sex is love and trust, you have sex in a relationship and you're implying that you won't have sex with anyone else, that's what having a relationship is all about, being faithful, and staying honest. How you seem to think of it as "Well she just banged some guy, and wanted to fuck something because she was horny", that's straight up bullshit. Fucking anyone while you're in a relationship besides the one you're with is fucked up

BigPapiEnFuego
09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
So basically you're condoning being completely immoral? That's fucked up. It's not okay to cheat, and sex is love. That's exactly what it is. Having sex with someone you love is saying you trust them, and you trust they won't give it out behind your back. I can't believe you, this is just ridiculous. You're acting as though you could care less if someone you loved cheated on you. She broke a mutual, implied trust, and that's unforgivable. I can't even believe you'd take something like this so lightly. Do you even have feelings? Do you even know what it's like to be crushed like that? Sex is love and trust, you have sex in a relationship and you're implying that you won't have sex with anyone else, that's what having a relationship is all about, being faithful, and staying honest. How you seem to think of it as "Well she just banged some guy, and wanted to fuck something because she was horny", that's straight up bullshit. Fucking anyone while you're in a relationship besides the one you're with is fucked up

Hey, he's old, and I guess once you start to get old you really don't give a fuck anymore. Or so I've noticed from some older folks.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM

Sort of like the one she dished him? And that's why he shouldn't do this?

Emmz
09-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey, he's old, and I guess once you start to get old you really don't give a fuck anymore. Or so I've noticed from some older folks.

It's called being heartless, and careless of how other people feel

Keeper
09-30-2009, 03:03 PM
If she got drunk and banged a dude once, then that is enough IMO. But repeating that act four more times means that she liked it and overcame her reluctance and her guilt to do it again and again and again and again. Be done with her

This.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 03:12 PM
So basically you're condoning being completely immoral? That's fucked up. It's not okay to cheat, and sex is love. That's exactly what it is. Having sex with someone you love is saying you trust them, and you trust they won't give it out behind your back. I can't believe you, this is just ridiculous. You're acting as though you could care less if someone you loved cheated on you. She broke a mutual, implied trust, and that's unforgivable. I can't even believe you'd take something like this so lightly. Do you even have feelings? Do you even know what it's like to be crushed like that? Sex is love and trust, you have sex in a relationship and you're implying that you won't have sex with anyone else, that's what having a relationship is all about, being faithful, and staying honest. How you seem to think of it as "Well she just banged some guy, and wanted to fuck something because she was horny", that's straight up bullshit. Fucking anyone while you're in a relationship besides the one you're with is fucked upI thought the same way as you when I was younger. I would have written practically the same post as you. Sex is very intertwined with love, but it is not love. It can be a manifestation of love, but frequently it is not. Was there a betrayal by his girl? Yes, there was a physical act of betrayal, but if she had no emotional connection, she would have been just engaging in a physical act. There would have been no emotional betrayal which is far more hurtful, because love is an emotion not a physical act. I do have feelings. I would never want to find out about a cheating spouse. I have known other couples where that happened. Some stayed together and for others it ended the relationship. It left a lasting and profound hurt even in the relationships that survived. That is why I say that she messed up telling him. It is very hurtful to hear. If they love each other, a terrible mistake of cheating, would not change that. People are human and mess up. It is way easier to mess up than to forgive. If I we're the one cheating, I would never tell my partner, because I couldn't bear to hurt her. I am not advocating cheating or lying about cheating, and I clearly realize that both acts are immoral. However, I believe that one's acts of immorality are between that person and god. It doesn't make the sin any less serious if you chose also to emotionally crush the one you love by telling them. I think that is worse. She should have born her own guilt and not selfishly unburdened herself devastating him in the process. .

Emmz
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
I thought the same way as you when I was younger. I would have written practically the same post as you. Sex is very intertwined with love, but it is not love. It can be a manifestation of love, but frequently it is not. Was there a betrayal by his girl? Yes, there was a physical act of betrayal, but if she had no emotional connection, she would have been just engaging in a physical act. There would have been no emotional betrayal which is far more hurtful, because love is an emotion not a physical act. I do have feelings. I would never want to find out about a cheating spouse. I have known other couples where that happened. Some stayed together and for others it ended the relationship. It left a lasting and profound hurt even in the relationships that survived. That is why I say that she messed up telling him. It is very hurtful to hear. If they love each other, a terrible mistake of cheating, would not change that. People are human and mess up. It is way easier to mess up than to forgive. If I we're the one cheating, I would never tell my partner, because I couldn't bear to hurt her. I am not advocating cheating or lying about cheating, and I clearly realize that both acts are immoral. However, I believe that one's acts of immorality are between that person and god. It doesn't make the sin any less serious if you chose also to emotionally crush the one you love by telling them. I think that is worse. She should have born her own guilt and not selfishly unburdened herself devastating him in the process. .

She still broke his trust, even if she wasn't in love with this guy or whatever. Physical my ass, it's emotional if you fuck someone 5 times, you liked that person enough to fuck them 5 times. I'd never fuck someone I didn't have an emotional bond with. Ever.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
With the topics being Sex, lying and cheating, I expect this thread to get real lively after my provocative posts. This thread should be awesome.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 03:35 PM
She still broke his trust, even if she wasn't in love with this guy or whatever. Physical my ass, it's emotional if you fuck someone 5 times, you liked that person enough to fuck them 5 times. I'd never fuck someone I didn't have an emotional bond with. Ever.
The physical and emotional are very intertwined when it comes to sex, but they are separate. If everyone was like you, there would be a lot fewer screwed up relationships, but not everyone lives by the same code as you. Also, many people mistake lust for an emotional bond. I'm just saying that right now he is not in an emotional state to make a good decision about this. I'd advise that he tell her that he needs some time and space to clear his head. If she can't understand that, then she is a piece of trash that should be kicked to the curb.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:10 PM
The physical and emotional are very intertwined when it comes to sex, but they are separate. If everyone was like you, there would be a lot fewer screwed up relationships, but not everyone lives by the same code as you. Also, many people mistake lust for an emotional bond. I'm just saying that right now he is not in an emotional state to make a good decision about this. I'd advise that he tell her that he needs some time and space to clear his head. If she can't understand that, then she is a piece of trash that should be kicked to the curb.

Even if people don't live to a high moral standard, that doesn't justify the trust break that occurs. I do agree with you that there is a mistake for love and lust, it happens all the time. However, I think that's trumped by the fact that they were together for 5 years. How she could make such a move as to fuck some guy EVEN ONCE is unforgivable, and I think it would be in his best interest to just forget about her. Yeah it was 5 years, but she was able to forget it enough to bang some guy not once, but 5 times, and there's a chance she's done it before. Once your trust for someone has been broken, it doesn't come back, or atleast it shouldn't. Betrayal boils blood like nothing else, and it should, because breaking trust is something that never comes back, and if it does, it's never at the same level. Only idiots forgive unfaithfulness, because it's just going to happen again

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 04:31 PM

How about having enough respect for your boyfriend/girlfriend and for the relationship to realize that having sex with someone else will deeply hurt the cheatee, regardless of how the cheater feels about the meaning of sex?

Soxfan#1
09-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Fuck her sister. Or her best friend. It's the right thing to do.

redsoxrules
09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Revenge is the worst thing to do

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Even if people don't live to a high moral standard, that doesn't justify the trust break that occurs. I do agree with you that there is a mistake for love and lust, it happens all the time. However, I think that's trumped by the fact that they were together for 5 years. How she could make such a move as to fuck some guy EVEN ONCE is unforgivable, and I think it would be in his best interest to just forget about her. Yeah it was 5 years, but she was able to forget it enough to bang some guy not once, but 5 times, and there's a chance she's done it before. Once your trust for someone has been broken, it doesn't come back, or atleast it shouldn't. Betrayal boils blood like nothing else, and it should, because breaking trust is something that never comes back, and if it does, it's never at the same level. Only idiots forgive unfaithfulness, because it's just going to happen againShe messed up big time, and she may be a piece of trash, but he is in emotionally charged state. He should take a step back. If she's trash, that will become apparent in time. The fact that he dated her for 5 years and there were no other problems makes me think that there is a possibility that she is not a horrible person.

She did it with the other guy 5 times. Was that in one day or are we talking about 5 different days? If she made the effort to see the guy on 5 different dates, that would bother me more, because that's more like an affair relationship than an isolated indiscretion.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:39 PM
How about having enough respect for your boyfriend/girlfriend and for the relationship to realize that having sex with someone else will deeply hurt the cheatee, regardless of how the cheater feels about the meaning of sex?

Exactly, because you trust them, or atleast expect them to be faithful, which is a point I made earlier, you just put it in a better, more detailed way. I don't think the meaning of what sex "really" is has anything to do with how emotional this sort of thing is

Dipre
09-30-2009, 04:42 PM

This.

One of the rare instances when Jacko and i are along the same lines.

It usually means he's right.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:43 PM
She messed up big time, and she may be a piece of trash, but he is in emotionally charged state. He should take a step back. If she's trash, that will become apparent in time. The fact that he dated her for 5 years and there were no other problems makes me think that there is a possibility that she is not a horrible person.

She did it with the other guy 5 times. Was that in one day or are we talking about 5 different days? If she made the effort to see the guy on 5 different dates, that would bother me more, because that's more like an affair relationship than an isolated indiscretion.

He was gone and she did it five times. That's what he said, nothing more, he probably didn't care to ask, because he had no reason to. If you fuck someone else, you are trash, regardless. If she can make the decision to bang some other guy in a five year, serious relationship, then that makes this even more apparent, if anything.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:46 PM
This.

One of the rare instances when Jacko and i are along the same lines.

It usually means he's right.

Word, and I've been using this point, how can you bang the guy five times and think that you can just get away with it? That's one fuck for every year, that's blood-boiling, that's fucking evil bitch shit, and the fact that she said "Atleast I told you" makes it even worse. She's basically acting like she deserves to be forgiven, and expected you to forgive her. It makes me mad and I'm not even involved. This hits a really soft spot for me, it really does

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 04:47 PM
The fact that she did it 5 times and at no point over the course of either fuck session, she listened to any inkling inside her that said what she's doing is wrong and she shouldn't be doing it, that in itself is very hard to forgive.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 04:48 PM
The fact that she did it 5 times and at no point over the course of either fuck session, she listened to any inkling inside her that said what she's doing is wrong and she shouldn't be doing it, that in itself is very hard to forgive.

Forgiveness is overrated.

Specially if you're setting yourself for a world of hurt.

Sometimes it's just better to move on.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Let's assume that she made a terrible mistake and she realized that she was thinking with her genitalia and that she would never do it again, should she havve told him? Did that do anyone any good at all? He's crushed as is a 5 year relationship.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Let's assume that she made a terrible mistake and she realized that she was thinking with her genitalia and that she would never do it again, should she havve told him? Did that do anyone any good at all? He's crushed as is a 5 year relationship.

Lol she thought with her genitalia 5 times. With the same dude. While he was away.

Well, at least the dude wore a condom, so when he kissed her when he got back he didn't directly suck the other guy's cock, just the condom he wore.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 04:51 PM

So what? It's honesty, it's called being a good human being, and it still doesn't justify the fact that she did it

yeszir
09-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Lol she thought with her genitalia 5 times. With the same dude. While he was away.

Well, at least the dude wore a condom, so when he kissed her when he got back he didn't directly suck the other guy's cock, just the condom he wore.

Dude, discretion.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Dude, discretion.

Hey, 'tis the truth.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 05:02 PM

Do what again? Fuck a guy or fuck the same guy five times? Cause if the answer is she would never cheat on him again, it's hard to accept that when she did it five times already.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Do what again? Fuck a guy or fuck the same guy five times? Cause if the answer is she would never cheat on him again, it's hard to accept that when she did it five times already.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. I live and die by that.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM
She cheated once, she'll do it again. Her excuses for it are all you need to see.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Once a cheat, always a cheat. I live and die by that.

I don't necessarily. I believe in redemption if when you cheat on someone and see the pain it caused them, you feel the hurt and remorse you're supposed to feel to the point where it gives you perspective on it enough that you know you can't do it again and still live with yourself.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't necessarily. I believe in redemption if when you cheat on someone and see the pain it caused them, you feel the hurt and remorse you're supposed to feel to the point where it gives you perspective on it enough that you know you can't do it again and still live with yourself.

That's why i said "I" it doesn't have to be correct, it's just the way i see it.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Some people live by different rules, but I'd probably have to move on after someone cheated on me regardless of what they were feeling, and how many times they did it. Just once even, that's enough to break my trust forever

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 05:09 PM
That's why i said "I" it doesn't have to be correct, it's just the way i see it.

I know, and I'm offering my differing opinion and reasons for it. It's called a discussion. Look, I've never been cheated on (that I know of) so maybe if/when it happened to me, I'd have a different opinion on it. But I have been the guy someone has cheated with. I had no idea at the time though.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:12 PM
I know, and I'm offering my differing opinion and reasons for it. It's called a discussion. Look, I've never been cheated on (that I know of) so maybe if/when it happened to me, I'd have a different opinion on it. But I have been the guy someone has cheated with. I had no idea at the time though.

That's the problem right there, my friend.

If you ever get cheated on (i hope the fuck not) you'll understand the feeling.

You won't even be able to look at her in the eyes, and if you were with her again before she told you she cheated, you'll feel dirty, and it's not a nice feeling.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah, your opinions are always changed when it really happens to you. I've been cheated on, like I said, more than once. You feel so used, and by the time it happened the last time, I thought I'd be numb to it, but it's probably even more painful every time it happens

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 05:20 PM
He was gone and she did it five times. That's what he said, nothing more, he probably didn't care to ask, because he had no reason to. If you fuck someone else, you are trash, regardless. If she can make the decision to bang some other guy in a five year, serious relationship, then that makes this even more apparent, if anything.5 separate dates is much worse. It's harder to believe that it was just meaningless sex. It looks more like she had formed an emotional bond.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:21 PM

Btw, why you so smug man?

The Yankee fan within comin' out?

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 05:23 PM

I fight smug with smug.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:24 PM
I fight smug with smug.

Lol i was totally NOT being smug.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Anyway, it's over, we're cool. I don't want to get on a tangent, I like this thread.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 05:26 PM
5 separate dates is much worse. It's harder to believe that it was just meaningless sex. It looks more like she had formed an emotional bond.

No, 5 times in general, the whole time not thinking about what she was doing wrong, is very bad. It either is or it isn't, it doesn't change by degree in this situation, the absolute trust is broken, and you're supposed to respect each other enough to not go around giving it out behind someone's back

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Anyway, it's over, we're cool. I don't want to get on a tangent, I like this thread.

Because it's awesome and it gives me a chance to vent on how much it sucks being cheated on. Specially when you go out of your way to actually be a "nice guy". Lol nice guys finish last.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 05:50 PM
Because it's awesome and it gives me a chance to vent on how much it sucks being cheated on. Specially when you go out of your way to actually be a "nice guy". Lol nice guys finish last.

i guess thats true.

I dated the twin sister a few times before my ex. she was totally different. she had totally different personality. the twin sister was a bitch and totally full of herself. my ex at the time seemed sweet.

so i finally decided to pick up the phone for her after my college class which she only called me three times for. she was crying when i picked up.(i assumed faking) she kept saying but atleast i told you. she kept bitching and whining.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 05:52 PM
did you calmly explain to her that any justification for this completely goes out the window considering she did it five times?

Dipre
09-30-2009, 05:53 PM
i guess thats true.

I dated the twin sister a few times before my ex. she was totally different. she had totally different personality. the twin sister was a bitch and totally full of herself. my ex at the time seemed sweet.

so i finally decided to pick up the phone for her after my college class which she only called me three times for. she was crying when i picked up.(i assumed faking) she kept saying but atleast i told you. she kept bitching and whining.

Might be a good idea to call her out on her BS.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Okay, here is why I asked the question. My daughter is 21. She had a 2 year relationship with a nice kid that started in senior year of high school. He is a really good kid-- a total momma's boy. Before she agreed to date him, I remember that she would laugh that his mother was still imposing a 10:30 curfew even on weekends. He had to beg his mother to extend it to mid-night. They went away to neighboring colleges. He was really enjoying being freed from his over-bearing mother. He would help us on move-in day and he was happier than any kid to be going back to school. I thought that he must have felt like he was getting released from prison. My daughter was his first girlfriend. He was a good-looking kid, but he had little or no ego. I saw girls try to flirt it up with him and he was clueless. He didn't know that I was there so it's not like he was behaving for me. I kinda chuckled that he was really awkward and naive. Well, after 2 years of freedom, he started to realize he was getting some female attention. He'd only had 1 GF, so I guess he was wondering if the grass was greener. My daughter has very strong opinions on cheating just like Emmz. She would never cheat on a boyfriend, and she is very pretty and gets hit on all the time. She always let other guys know that she has a BF and is not available. I would joke with her that it seemed like she would say: "I have a BF" right after "Hi". One day he tells my daughter that he is interested in another girl. He said that he hadn't cheated. She told him that if he broke up that she wouldn't take him back. They broke up and she was devastated. It ended up that he didn't go on more than one or two dates with the other girl, and he told her that he. missed my daughter. It was a matter of a week or 2, but my daughter wouldn't take him back. They've been broken up for more than a year, and they have remained friends. He has not had another GF, but he has had a few. random drunken sex sessions which the idiot told her about. He desperately wants to get back together with her, but she will not take him back. If he had kept his mouth shut for those 2 weeks, they'd still be together. Should he have been so honest?

Soxfan#1
09-30-2009, 06:27 PM
I agree with the old guy. As bad of a thing it may be, I share the same feelings as a700.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Okay, here is why I asked the question. My daughter is 21. She had a 2 year relationship with a nice kid that started in senior year of high school. He is a really good kid-- a total momma's boy. Before she agreed to date him, I remember that she would laugh that his mother was still imposing a 10:30 curfew even on weekends. He had to beg his mother to extend it to mid-night. They went away to neighboring colleges. He was really enjoying being freed from his over-bearing mother. He would help us on move-in day and he was happier than any kid to be going back to school. I thought that he must have felt like he was getting released from prison. My daughter was his first girlfriend. He was a good-looking kid, but he had little or no ego. I saw girls try to flirt it up with him and he was clueless. He didn't know that I was there so it's not like he was behaving for me. I kinda chuckled that he was really awkward and naive. Well, after 2 years of freedom, he started to realize he was getting some female attention. He'd only had 1 GF, so I guess he was wondering if the grass was greener. My daughter has very strong opinions on cheating just like Emmz. She would never cheat on a boyfriend, and she is very pretty and gets hit on all the time. She always let other guys know that she has a BF and is not available. I would joke with her that it seemed like she would say: "I have a BF" right after "Hi". One day he tells my daughter that he is interested in another girl. He said that he hadn't cheated. She told him that if he broke up that she wouldn't take him back. They broke up and she was devastated. It ended up that he didn't go on more than one or two dates with the other girl, and he told her that he. missed my daughter. It was a matter of a week or 2, but my daughter wouldn't take him back. They've been broken up for more than a year, and they have remained friends. He has not had another GF, but he has had a few. random drunken sex sessions which the idiot told her about. He desperately wants to get back together with her, but she will not take him back. If he had kept his mouth shut for those 2 weeks, they'd still be together. Should he have been so honest?

I understand your point of view, but a dishonest relationship isn't a trusting relationship. Yes, he should have. Not for the sake of a relationship, but for the sake of being a moral human being

bsox0407
did you calmly explain to her that any justification for this completely goes out the window considering she did it five times?

i was definitely not calm. but i kept yelling at her about the five times. she is a smart girl but right now she is just stupid. she just doesnt get it.

Might be a good idea to call her out on her BS.

i didnt feel like arguing about something that minor. she was trying to get sympathy out of me and i have no sympathy for her because of what she did.

Your daughter should have been more sympathetic towards him because he didnt really cheat on her because he broke up with her first from what i have read. he was honest and his was a good case because he did not want to hurt her as bad as just screwing the girl and telling her like my ex. your daughter needs to realize that this was good for the relationship. he had never had any other GF before and now he knows that he needs her to survive. he loves her now more than ever.

Emmz
I agree with the old guy. As bad of a thing it may be, I share the same feelings as a700.

Yes Soxfan, we all know about how you like to cheat on your right hand with your left every now and then

yankees228
09-30-2009, 06:39 PM
I understand your point of view, but a dishonest relationship isn't a trusting relationship. Yes, he should have. Not for the sake of a relationship, but for the sake of being a moral human being

The "ignorance is bliss" argument might be applicable here.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 06:41 PM
The "ignorance is bliss" argument might be applicable here.

It's still wrong, and it justifies nothing. Not to mention, his daughter was never cheated on, she said he would never get back together with him if he broke up with her (I think). He never cheated, it's a completely different scenario

yankees228
09-30-2009, 06:44 PM
It's still wrong, and it justifies nothing. Not to mention, his daughter was never cheated on, she said he would never get back together with him if he broke up with her (I think). He never cheated, it's a completely different scenario

I meant in general. I'm not saying whether I agree with it or not, but you have to allow for the fact that some people agree that ignorance is bliss. It's purely a difference of opinion.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes Soxfan, we all know about how you like to cheat on your right hand with your left every now and then

ouch that is just a low blow.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 06:47 PM
I meant in general. I'm not saying whether I agree with it or not, but you have to allow for the fact that some people agree that ignorance is bliss. It's purely a difference of opinion.

it needs to be said that in no way similar to my case where my ex fucked the same dude 5 times and in her case he didnt cheat. it would make the relationship stronger for him and her because he knows that she is the only one that he wants.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 06:48 PM

Okay. Here's the deal: Everyone wants to know the truth. There isn't one person with balls, who respects their relationship, who wouldn't want to know the truth. Everyone does. Even the ones who say "ignorance is bliss", they usually just don't have the balls to handle the truth.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Okay. Here's the deal: Everyone wants to know the truth. There isn't one person with balls, who respects their relationship, who wouldn't want to know the truth. Everyone does. Even the ones who say "ignorance is bliss", they usually just don't have the balls to handle the truth.

agreed. people who think ignorance is bliss are just afraid to get hurt by the truth. these people lives must suck never wanting to know the truth.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 06:53 PM

Lol pwn3d.

yankees228
09-30-2009, 06:54 PM

But, if the person doesn't admit to cheating, the other person has absolutely no idea. The thought wouldn't even cross their mind. From their perspective, it would be like it never happened. You cannot make such a definitive statement about something like this.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 06:55 PM
i didnt feel like arguing about something that minor. she was trying to get sympathy out of me and i have no sympathy for her because of what she did.

Not argue, tell her to shut the fuck up and listen to you, call her out on her BS, hang up the fucking phone, and turn it off.

Works like a charm.

redsoxrules
09-30-2009, 06:56 PM

that's not cheating ;)

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Not argue, tell her to shut the fuck up and listen to you, call her out on her BS, hang up the fucking phone, and turn it off.

Works like a charm.

she hasnt called back i did tell her to not call, text or come see until i say you can.(NEVER)
her sisters keep calling me and asking random questions.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:00 PM
she hasnt called back i did tell her to not call, text or come see until i say you can.(NEVER)
her sisters keep calling me and asking random questions.

*sigh* i know i'll sound like a douche, but i'm a vengeful person, so if i were you, i would TOTALLY bang her sister.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:04 PM
*sigh* i know i'll sound like a douche, but i'm a vengeful person, so if i were you, i would TOTALLY bang her sister.

it is definitely a thought that will be there. but the are fraternal twins and my ex was the hotter one. maybe ill just bang her younger sister. i am just kidding i am not a douche like you. lol. but i think that over time she will hopefully realize that what she did was wrong. i have done what i can. its weird her older brother called me about it. she pulled her crying bullshit on him and now he wants to kill me because she said i smacked the shit out of her.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:08 PM
it is definitely a thought that will be there. but the are fraternal twins and my ex was the hotter one. maybe ill just bang her younger sister.

Bang them both.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Bang them both.

i am not going to do it out of spite. if i was gonna do someone in the family it would be the 29 year old step mom cause the father is old and loaded. the step mom is banging.

Soxfan#1
09-30-2009, 07:12 PM

Tell that to your loser skinhead boyfriend. God knows he must have to considering a cunt like you probably rarely puts out.

Woops :o

It's humanistic psychology. Telling of your mistakes is a poor excuse of a norm expected by society. The conformists are the ones like a700's daughters ex-boyfriend.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:14 PM
i am not going to do it out of spite. if i was gonna do someone in the family it would be the 29 year old step mom cause the father is old and loaded. the step mom is banging.

Ah, you have found the solution.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Tell that to your loser skinhead boyfriend. God knows he must have to considering a cunt like you probably rarely puts out.

It's humanistic psychology. Telling of your mistakes is a poor excuse of a norm expected by society. The conformists are the ones like a700's daughters ex-boyfriend.

dirty! dude but holy shit i am speechless on this one. that is a first in my life. :o

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:16 PM

Aren't we confrontational?

She didn't call you "midget" or any other derogatory word, so i believe you could have worded the above statement perfectly without resorting to personal attacks.

Just sayin'.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Ah, you have found the solution.

i think im just gonna stay away from the family for a while. i called her about lying to her brother. i think i made up words i was swearing so bad. i told if you want me to slap the shit out of you i will. and here came the tears again.(FAKING)

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:20 PM
i think im just gonna stay away from the family for a while. i called her about lying to her brother. i think i made up words i was swearing so bad. i told if you want me to slap the shit out of you i will. and here came the tears again.(FAKING)

She should totally milk all that potential as an actress. She'd win a fucking Oscar.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:24 PM
She should totally milk all that potential as an actress. She'd win a fucking Oscar.

i know right. maybe ill use that next time i call her. her brother called again cause she told him what i said about slapping the shit out of her. and you know he was saying ill kill you if you lay a hand on her. i guess i learned she is a great fucking liar.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:32 PM
i know right. maybe ill use that next time i call her. her brother called again cause she told him what i said about slapping the shit out of her. and you know he was saying ill kill you if you lay a hand on her. i guess i learned she is a great fucking liar.

Why didn't you tell him, "why don't you kill her for being a filthy, cheating WHORE".

schillingouttheks
09-30-2009, 07:34 PM

If he's not in a relationship with her, why should he have to tell her about his sex life?

My ex-girlfriend and I went on a break (my ex-girlfriend who is now engaged at age 22, real smart decision maker here), and she would tell me about her little hook ups with other dudes because "I deserved to know."

My response? No, I don't want to hear any of it. I'm not in a relationship with her, I know what's going on while we're broken up, but I don't want to hear about it. The fact that she told me about all that shit made me not want to get back with her. Ever.

No one has to answer to ANYONE about the shit they pull while they're single. If I'm still slightly emotionally attached, I don't want to hear about the shit she does while she's single. I understand why she wanted a break - because she wanted to have a little freedom for a bit. Fine. But don't expect me to want to hear about it.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Why didn't you tell him, "why don't you kill her for being a filthy, cheating WHORE".

i tried but you know that he is on her side because all he hears is the lies and he believes her. i could totally kick his ass. hes like 5'5 and 120 and im 6'1 155. i think i might be able to kick his ass.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 07:36 PM

No wit in your personal attack whatsoever :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

You calling my boyfriend a loser would be like Rosie O'Donnell calling Chuck Norris a fat, ugly, homosexual piece of shit

Just sayin' ;)

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:38 PM
No wit in your personal attack whatsoever :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

You calling my boyfriend a loser would be like Rosie O'Donnell calling Chuck Norris a fat, ugly, homosexual piece of shit

Just sayin' ;)

ouch i hope your bf isnt gonna read this one over your shoulder.

yeszir
09-30-2009, 07:39 PM
NEXT INSULT THROWN IN THIS THREAD WILL LEAD TO A PERMANENT BAN

emmz and soxfan, knock it off BOTH of you. Instead of banning you both, I made this post. Don't make me regret it.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 07:41 PM
If he's not in a relationship with her, why should he have to tell her about his sex life?

My ex-girlfriend and I went on a break (my ex-girlfriend who is now engaged at age 22, real smart decision maker here), and she would tell me about her little hook ups with other dudes because "I deserved to know."

My response? No, I don't want to hear any of it. I'm not in a relationship with you, I know what's going on while we're broken up, but I don't want to hear about it. The fact that she told me about all that shit made me not want to get back with her. Ever.

Well if you're not in a relationship, that's not cheating then, so I would agree not to say it. But if you're in the relationship, and screw around while you're in the relationship, it's just being an honest person, it's just admitting your guilt, and it's what's right. If you talk about banging some guy while you were split up, who the fuck cares? Who wants to know? It's almost like you're trying to rub that shit in. I agree with that part, but I mean, just for the situation at hand, I want to know the truth, I want to be able to trust my partner while we're in a relationship

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:42 PM

emmz and soxfan, knock it off BOTH of you. Instead of banning you both, I made this post. Don't make me regret it.

oh come on. emmz was joking and soxfan felt offended and attacked she went back to joking. i would much like if you re-read the post before the possible bans.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Well if you're not in a relationship, that's not cheating then, so I would agree not to say it. But if you're in the relationship, and screw around while you're in the relationship, it's just being an honest person, it's just admitting your guilt, and it's what's right. If you talk about banging some guy while you were split up, who the fuck cares? Who wants to know? It's almost like you're trying to rub that shit in. I agree with that part, but I mean, just for the situation at hand, I want to know the truth, I want to be able to trust my partner while we're in a relationship

maybe i should try this one on her. just gotta find a girl. NOT IN THE FAMILY DIPRE

yeszir
oh come on. emmz was joking and soxfan felt offended and attacked she went back to joking. i would much like if you re-read the post before the possible bans.

Quoting myself again for the people who clearly didn't hear what I said:

schillingouttheks

I agree with that, I'm just saying that it seems like you said a700's daughter's ex-boyfriend was being morally correct in telling her about his random drunk sex sessions while they weren't together.

I'm arguing that he has no obligation whatsoever to tell her anything. I'm pretty sure she has a clue as to what's going on, and I doubt she wants to hear about it.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 07:47 PM

No worries, I should actually apologize, that's out my character, but let me just make one last point on the subject. Never called a woman a cunt, ever, again. It's an intimidating word, and you have no idea what I was going to say that I deleted. Again, I apologize

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Quoting myself again for the people who clearly didn't hear what I said:

i heard what you siad i just felt at least on Emmz side that she was joking and fully understand you talking to the general public rather than just the two of them and just making an example.

yeszir
09-30-2009, 07:48 PM
No worries, I should actually apologize, that's out my character, but let me just make one last point on the subject. Never call a woman a cunt, ever, again. It's an intimidating word, and you have no idea what I was going to say that I deleted. Again, I apologize

Agreed.

Soxfan#1
i tried but you know that he is on her side because all he hears is the lies and he believes her. i could totally kick his ass. hes like 5'5 and 120 and im 6'1 155. i think i might be able to kick his ass.

DO NOT FIGHT HIM.

Not worth it man. If you really wanna screw him over, (as slimy as this is) let him hit you and press charges. That's $3000 in lawyer fees as well as a firing or two. But don't fight the guy. That's the last thing you should ever do.

Sorry Emmz.

yeszir
i heard what you siad i just felt at least on Emmz side that she was joking and fully understand you talking to the general public rather than just the two of them and just making an example.

No, I am speaking directly to the two of them. Just because you say something with smilies doesn't make it a joke. It's called baiting and per the rules, its bannable.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:49 PM
DO NOT FIGHT HIM.

Not worth it man. If you really wanna screw him over, (as slimy as this is) let him hit you and press charges. That's $3000 in lawyer fees as well as a firing or two. But don't fight the guy. That's the last thing you should ever do.

A real man doesn't let anyone hit him.

Just avoid the fight altogether.

redsoxrules
09-30-2009, 07:49 PM
So yeah.. no one watching the game ? LOL

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 07:50 PM
This is ten times more entertaining.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 07:51 PM
DO NOT FIGHT HIM.

Sorry Emmz.

especially the criminal record and the wanting to be a FBI agent as a forensic accountant. i wouldnt want to get a record so it would fuck that up. i was just saying i could. let him hit me and then press charges is a pretty good idea.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 07:52 PM
I agree with that, I'm just saying that it seems like you said a700's daughter's ex-boyfriend was being morally correct in telling her about his random drunk sex sessions while they weren't together.

I'm arguing that he has no obligation whatsoever to tell her anything. I'm pretty sure she has a clue as to what's going on, and I doubt she wants to hear about it.

No no, not at all, that's not what I meant, that's basically just bragging about banging someone else, I was simply arguing that if they weren't in a relationship, that he wasn't being immoral by having sex, because it wasn't cheating. By no means should he have said that, that's just dumb

schillingouttheks
09-30-2009, 07:53 PM
No no, not at all, that's not what I meant, that's basically just bragging about banging someone else, I was simply arguing that if they weren't in a relationship, that he wasn't being immoral by having sex, because it wasn't cheating. By no means should he have said that, that's just dumb

Oh. My bad on the misinterpretation then.

Dipre
especially the criminal record and the wanting to be a FBI agent as a forensic accountant. i wouldnt want to get a record so it would fuck that up. i was just saying i could. let him hit me and then press charges is a pretty good idea.

No it's not.

bsox0407
No, I am speaking directly to the two of them. Just because you say something with smilies doesn't make it a joke. It's called baiting and per the rules, its bannable.

okay i did not read the part about baiting my bad.

Soxfan#1
09-30-2009, 07:55 PM
You'd be a total scum bag for it, but it's arguably justifiable here.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 07:57 PM

Again, something like that is never justifiable.

Because:

A) He'd be a scumbag.

B ) The dude probably has nothing against him, and it's a manipulation act from the girl (aka cheating whore).

C) A man should never, ever, let another man kick his ass without defending himself. It's better to avoid the fight altogether.

bsox0407

a scum bag yes. justifiable =absolutely it would be nice he is a real scum bag.

a700hitter
No no, not at all, that's not what I meant, that's basically just bragging about banging someone else, I was simply arguing that if they weren't in a relationship, that he wasn't being immoral by having sex, because it wasn't cheating. By no means should he have said that, that's just dumbIt didn't help his chances. She really didn't want to hear it. She had a problem that while he was pleading to come back that he was getting wasted passing out and waking up in bed with other girls.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Oh. My bad on the misinterpretation then.

Not your fault, I probably didn't explain myself clearly, no biggy :D

VA Sox Fan
09-30-2009, 07:59 PM

Is that what I'm watching?? :lol: A "game" Quite a nightmare of a game. Joey with a hit!

Good luck to you bsox0407. Life is short!!! Do what's best for you.

Jacoby_Ellsbury

Because:

A) He'd be a scumbag.

B ) The dude probably has nothing against him, and it's a manipulation act from the girl (aka cheating whore).

C) A man should never, ever, let another man kick his ass without defending himself. It's better to avoid the fight altogether.
I could be wrong, but if the other guy hits him first, I think that's all he needs.

Dipre
a scum bag yes. justifiable =absolutely it would be nice he is a real scum bag.

Because:

A) He'd be a scumbag.

Read bolded part plz.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:00 PM

Because:

A) He'd be a scumbag.

i would prolly have to fight back cause i couldnt let a little person like her brother beat me up.
i think instead of calling her the ex from now on she is the Cheating Whore.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Is that what I'm watching?? :lol: A "game" Quite a nightmare of a game. Joey with a hit!

Good luck to you bsox0407. Life is short!!! Do what's best for you.

thanks. a thankfully we finally got a hit.

Emmz
09-30-2009, 08:02 PM
It didn't help his chances. She really didn't want to hear it. She had a problem that while he was pleading to come back that he was getting wasted passing out and waking up in bed with other girls.

Again, like I said, maybe I wasn't too clear, but I said that it wasn't right for him to say anything, he should have shut up, because it was outside of the relationship. It wasn't immoral for him to HAVE SEX because they weren't in a relationship at the time. I did not mean it as it was moral for him to say "Hey yeah I was fucking chicks while you and I were apart, wanna go spend out lives together?". That's not what I meant, he was a complete jackass to say that, and that IS immoral. However, they weren't in a relationship, so the whole "fucking behind your partner's back" doesn't really apply here.

I agree that in this case, ignorance would have been bliss. This isn't cheating, either

Dipre
09-30-2009, 08:02 PM
i would prolly have to fight back cause i couldnt let a little person like her brother beat me up.
i think instead of calling her the ex from now on she is the Cheating Whore.

The proper choice indeed.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Again, like I said, maybe I wasn't too clear, but I said that it wasn't right for him to say anything, he should have shut up, because it was outside of the relationship. It wasn't immoral for him to HAVE SEX because they weren't in a relationship at the time. I did not mean it as it was moral for him to say "Hey yeah I was fucking chicks while you and I were apart, wanna go spend out lives together?". That's not what I meant, he was a complete jackass to say that, and that IS immoral. However, they weren't in a relationship, so the whole "fucking behind your partner's back" doesn't really apply here.

I agree that in this case, ignorance would have been bliss. This isn't cheating, either

that is a real douche thing to do. it is messed up. i understand why your daughter wont take him back. i mean a700hitters daughter.

The proper choice indeed.

this should be a public announcement

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 08:16 PM
that is a real douche thing to do. it is messed up. i understand why your daughter wont take him back.

this should be a public announcementInitially, she was very very hurt. I think she was reluctant to take him back, because although he didn't cheat getting dumped hurt pretty bad. Getting cheated on may be immoral and dumping someone without cheating may be moral, but both hurt like hell. She was still hurting and he was telling her that he was hurting bad too, but then he blabber-mouthed about the drunken sex. She had a hard time understanding how he could do that if he was so devastated. He told those stories in a lame attempt to illustrate how lost he was without her. It didn't come across that way to her. Now, she has moved on emotionally, but he hasn't.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Initially, she was very very hurt. I think she was reluctant to take him back, because although he didn't cheat getting dumped hurt pretty bad. Getting cheated on may be immoral and dumping someone without cheating may be moral, but both hurt like hell. She was still hurting and he was telling her that he was hurting bad too, but then he blabber-mouthed about the drunken sex. She had a hard time understanding how he could do that if he was so devastated. He told those stories in a lame attempt to illustrate how lost he was without her. It didn't come across that way to her. Now, she has moved on emotionally, but he hasn't.

i think that he will begin to stalk her at the worse. you should keep a close eye on him. he might be mentally damaged after something like that.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 08:45 PM
i think that he will begin to stalk her at the worse. you should keep a close eye on him. he might be mentally damaged after something like that.He's a very mild mannered kid. It wouldn't be a figure of speech to say that he was a Boy Scout, because he was an Eagle Scout. He's more likely to leave a crying voicemail than to engage in stalking.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 08:46 PM
I find that those likely to leave crying voicemails are just as likely to stalk people.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:47 PM
He's a very mild mannered kid. It wouldn't be a figure of speech to say that he was a Boy Scout, because he was an Eagle Scout. He's more likely to leave a crying voicemail than to engage in stalking.

i would keep an eye on him. he seems to be mentally unstable. sometimes the good ones just snap.

Soxfan#1
09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
It's his brother? Never mind. I thought you were talking about the guy she cheated with.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
It's his brother? Never mind. I thought you were talking about the guy she cheated with.
Well, she could have cheated with her brother.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 08:49 PM

Well played.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:52 PM

no that i dont know. she will prolly try and tell me just to spite me when i tell her i am never gonna go back. she would do something like that. that cheating whore as we are calling her now.

a700hitter
09-30-2009, 08:53 PM
i would keep an eye on him. he seems to be mentally unstable. sometimes the good ones just snap.He fears me even more than he fears her. lol!!!

Dipre
no that i dont know. she will prolly try and tell me just to spite me when i tell her i am never gonna go back. she would do something like that. that cheating whore as we are calling her now.

Rightfully so.

About her antics, you must stand your ground.

bsox0407

would explain a lot of the hostility towards me. lol

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 08:58 PM
He fears me even more than he fears her. lol!!!

instill the fear in him every chance that you get. scare him

Rightfully so.

About her antics, you must stand your ground.

i just get it know why she is crazy she did her brother. j/k i dont know why she went from sexy great gf to crazy cheating whore.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
09-30-2009, 08:59 PM
instill the fear in him every chance that you get. scare him

i just get it know why she is crazy she did her brother. j/k i dont know why she went from sexy great gf to crazy cheating whore.

Natural evolution.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Natural evolution.

lol. it was the evil whoreish sister of herself or just that her sister taught her to be a bitch.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 09:37 PM
you know, it isnt fair that I go out for one evening, miss 6 fucking pages of my favorite thread right now and am completely lost

Dipre
09-30-2009, 09:38 PM
you know, it isnt fair that I go out for one evening, miss 6 fucking pages of my favorite thread right now and am completely lost

Read and lol.

BoSox21
09-30-2009, 09:48 PM
ill read if i get bored at work tomorrow, im too damn tired right now

TheKilo
09-30-2009, 09:54 PM
What an interesting thread.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 10:09 PM
What an interesting thread.

i am surprised it made it this far. i figured most would say sorry dude that fucking sucks.

Dipre
09-30-2009, 10:12 PM
i am surprised it made it this far. i figured most would say sorry dude that fucking sucks.

Not here at TalkSox.

We get involved.

bsox0407
09-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Not here at TalkSox.

We get involved.

that's why i love this site. i think this weekend im gonna go to the house cause she is away for the weekend. get all my shit and drop her stuff off. i hear the rest of the family will be there. that brother tries to touch me i will kill him.

BoSox21
10-01-2009, 07:10 AM
I'd defecate all over her bed....but that's just me

Dipre
10-01-2009, 08:37 AM
I'd defecate all over her bed....but that's just me

You joke, but i had a neighbor once (Hottest.Chick.Ever) who was some rich dude's affair, and she had the audacity to call his wife and proclaim that "her man had a new woman in her life" (obviously referring to her), so he went to her house that night, banged her pretty good, then shit all over her bathroom.

The humanity.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
You joke, but i had a neighbor once (Hottest.Chick.Ever) who was some rich dude's affair, and she had the audacity to call his wife and proclaim that "her man had a new woman in her life" (obviously referring to her), so he went to her house that night, banged her pretty good, then shit all over her bathroom.

The humanity.

it reminds me of Dumb and Dumberer when harry met lloyd and he had teh chocolate bar in his pocket and rubbed it all over the bathroom. i could totally see thats what it looked like. i would do something even more mean. get a dog and leave it in there and fill the room with ripped phonebook pages that fill the room. she would walk in and smell the shit from the big dog and can't see the shit on the ground and have to clean up the paper and the shit. lot less work and i wouldnt have to deal with the shit.

Emmz
10-01-2009, 09:43 AM
It's probably like that, but I'mma go ahead and guess that it had a bit more of a stench as well

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 09:51 AM
It's probably like that, but I'mma go ahead and guess that it had a bit more of a stench as well

yeah that would be really gross to be the first one to walk into but her bathroom is shared so it would be like doing it to people i like not just the cheating whore.

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 10:02 AM
That's just pathological.

Poop is simply never a viable option for anyone with even the slightest modicum of decency.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:06 AM
That's just pathological.

Poop is simply never a viable option for anyone with even the slightest modicum of decency.

well someone cheats on you as bad as the cheating whore does it is only the right thing to do.

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 10:10 AM
well someone cheats on you as bad as the cheating whore does it is only the right thing to do.

I suppose, if you don't mind debasing yourself to the level of your betrayer. I was taught that revenge is a dish best served cold, and that living well is the best revenge. These concepts fit together nicely if you play your hand right.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 10:16 AM
I suppose, if you don't mind debasing yourself to the level of your betrayer. I was taught that revenge is a dish best served cold, and that living well is the best revenge. These concepts fit together nicely if you play your hand right.

i wouldnt do it. but it would be funny if i did it to the cheating whore. she totally would deserve it. what she did was inexcusable and she needs to punished.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 10:18 AM

That's why bangin' both her sisters would qualify as the best revenge.

Emmz
10-01-2009, 10:44 AM
What Dipre said would be an awesome revenge, but I honestly wouldn't do it. I'd just never speak to her again, act like she doesn't exist, and just move on

BoSox21
10-01-2009, 10:57 AM
What Dipre said would be an awesome revenge, but I honestly wouldn't do it. I'd just never speak to her again, act like she doesn't exist, and just move on

Karma will end up getting her anyway

Emmz
10-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Exactly, I believe in karma myself, and she will get hers. Not to mention, if you live a happy life without her, it will burn her forever. That is a long-lasting, slow-hurting revenge

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Exactly. See my last post.

BoSox21
10-01-2009, 12:16 PM

I couldn't let this go by......

.....HE CALLED THE SHIT POOP!!

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 01:27 PM

Are you serious, or just being fecesious?

Spudboy
10-01-2009, 01:32 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 02:00 PM

:lol: x 10

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 02:45 PM
That's why bangin' both her sisters would qualify as the best revenge.

i dont think i could even if i would. i still wanna be friends except it would take a long time for me to trust her. i dont know if i ever will. what she did is almost unforgivable. i found out who the kid is that she fucked. its a kid that have hated for years(she knew i hated me). she told me when she called even though she wasnt supposed to and she told after i was yelling at her that she fucked not on one day but five different days.

Keeper
10-01-2009, 03:00 PM

Nice.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 03:23 PM
here are some pictures of the cheating whore.
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_php4KQlLV.jpg
just a random one.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_phpaak0GF.jpg

this is when i went to our prom.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_php50oaI9-1.jpg
and this another random.

she is so hot. but a total fucking whore.

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess that she's just a tick high maintenance.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess that she's just a tick high maintenance.

not all the time. she could be when we were out but at her house she would always cook for me.

BoSox21
10-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm really sorry if this makes you feel bad but she is SO hot

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm really sorry if this makes you feel bad but she is SO hot

not really i pretty calm dude. you could call me what you want but it dont matter. she is hot just makes me mad that she lied.

CoachC.
10-01-2009, 03:45 PM
how old, looks really young.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
how old, looks really young.

18 she was turning19 next year

BoSox21
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
you could call me what you want but it dont matter.

I'm not really sure I called you anything...

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm not really sure I called you anything...

im just saying that i dont care what people say im usually pretty chill with it. and you saying she is hot is a compliment cause i hit that a lot.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Hot but looks every bit the cheating dyke part.

RWTP24
10-01-2009, 03:55 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Wow you don't even have to worry, she'll be dead from skin cancer soon anyway.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Hot but looks every bit the cheating dyke part.

maybe being like the third or fourth girl i dated and the first i i got serious with i didnt know the look. she seemed to be very strong on her morals.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Wow you don't even have to worry, she'll be dead from skin cancer soon anyway.
Her facial features lead me to believe she's a little dark by nature. But still looks like a regular at the whore-tanning convention.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Her facial features lead me to believe she's a little dark by nature. But still looks like a regular at the whore-tanning convention.

she was naturally a dark person. she could look this way in the winter. she never went tanning as far as i know.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:04 PM
she was naturally a dark person. she could look this way in the winter. she never went tanning as far as i know.

not only skin color but personality i guess.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 04:05 PM
I need to get my ass to the US baby.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't know. I have never in my entire life seen someone with skin like that and it was natural.

bsox0407 dude, just forget this shit and let some guido retard deal with her

YAZMAN
10-01-2009, 04:07 PM
this is when i went to our prom.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae11/bsox0407/thm_thm_php50oaI9-1.jpg
and this another random.

And this would be your 20 year high school reunion:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/Images/618px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Smart money says you're quitting while you're ahead.

Dating is like the stock market - what's in your portfolio right now isn't as important as getting in and getting out at the right time.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:07 PM
I need to get my ass to the US baby.
And I need to go to Brazil, the DR (maybe), and Guatemala.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 04:08 PM

Dude.

We should totally go to Brazil.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Let's do it.

Will help fill the gap between fall and spring semester that I'd rather not spend at my 'house'.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't know. I have never in my entire life seen someone with skin like that and it was natural.

bsox0407 dude, just forget this shit and let some guido retard deal with her

i know right. she said she found those guido guys full of them selves and she would never date them. now that i think of it she also said she would never cheat. look how that turned out. the guy she fucked is a little white kid who is a little awkward.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Let's do it.

Will help fill the gap between fall and spring semester that I'd rather not spend at my 'house'.

Nah in that case, you should totally come here.

Being poor, i doubt i could muster "Go to Brazil money" so fast.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:11 PM

in brazil a lot of the girls are really skinny cause they are poor and cant afford food.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Well I can't really muster 'go to DR' money either.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 04:13 PM
in brazil a lot of the girls are really skinny cause they are poor and cant afford food.

FAIL.

Only 10% of the population lives in poverty, and it's the Latin-American country with the most explosive economic growth in the last 5 years.

And from semi-personal experience, Brazil girls are usually voluptuous and have big, round, fantastic asses.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Well I can't really muster 'go to DR' money either.

if you looking for some hotties look down in TX or in CA or even the beaches of FL

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 04:14 PM

Guatemala? lol. Why not Puerto Rico? Cheaper, and better looking women. The islands have the best women out of Latin America. The rest of South America outside of Brazil and possibly Mexico is so-so

bsox0407
FAIL.

Only 10% of the population lives in poverty, and it's the Latin-American country with the most explosive economic growth in the last 5 years.

And from semi-personal experience, Brazil girls are usually voluptuous and have big, round, fantastic asses.

big asses are not bad sometimes they can be hot but not when its fat.

Dipre
Guatemala? lol. Why not Puerto Rico? Cheaper, and better looking women. The islands have the best women out of Latin America. The rest of South America outside of Brazil and possibly Mexico is so-so

Argentina.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
if you looking for some hotties look down in TX or in CA or even the beaches of FL

Ugh. Farm quiff.

Might be worth a shot someday though for a change of pace. I'll have to bring brass knuckles in case I run into Crespo.

BigPapiEnFuego
I was going to mention Argentina. Completely forgot to type it out. hurr durr

Dipre
big asses are not bad sometimes they can be hot but not when its fat.

Big asses are awesome, period.

A man who does not love a big, round bubble butt is ghey.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Ugh. Farm quiff.

Might be worth a shot someday though for a change of pace. I'll have to bring brass knuckles in case I run into Crespo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Because there's a fucking Guatemalan girl in one of my classes, and I'll be mighty pleased if the majority of girls there are half as hot as she is. If they're all like that...

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Big asses are awesome, period.

A man who does not love a big, round bubble butt is ghey.

agreed. gay would be putting it nicely.

Ugh. Farm quiff.

farm chicks who are raised right and are hot can be wicked hot.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:18 PM
farm chicks who are raised right and are hot can be wicked hot.

By raised right, do you mean both parents human?

Oh and false statement by the way. At least from someone who places black girls and latino girls above whiteys.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 04:19 PM

He means raised by parents who are not also her siblings

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:21 PM

Oh and false statement by the way. At least from someone who places black girls and latino girls above whiteys.

good morals not a cheating whore and can be smart. kinda like jessica simpson but not that stupid.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
He means raised by parents who are not also her siblings
In Texas, that is pretty par for the course in places other than Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc. (places I plan to stay close to).

Dipre
I just wanna go to the US and bang some white chicks.

Is that too much to ask?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:22 PM
good morals

Texas doesn't have morals.

not a cheating whore

They're farm quiff. They fuck horses during the quiet times of year.

and can be smart.

no

kinda like jessica simpson but not that stupid.

Am I the only one who thinks she is a massive fucking butterface?

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:22 PM
In Texas, that is pretty par for the course in places other than Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, etc. (places I plan to stay close to).

i was in TX in san antoino dallas austin and fort worth the chicks were pretty fucking hot.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:23 PM

Is that too much to ask?
No, I just don't think you appreciate what you have down there.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:24 PM
i was in TX in san antoino dallas austin and fort worth the chicks were pretty fucking hot.
Well good. In the less populated zones, you find them with tails, dog ears, and utters.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Texas doesn't have morals. some do.

They're farm quiff. They fuck horses during the quiet times of year. i mean the civilized ones not the country bumpkins.

Am I the only one who thinks she is a massive fucking butterface?

she not the greatest looking but all i could think of from tx

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 04:25 PM

Is that too much to ask?

The U.S doesn't have shit to offer. Or at least this area of it.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:26 PM
The U.S doesn't have shit to offer. Or at least this area of it.
What part of Mass? The Lynn area is the shit (b/c about 80% of the population is black), you have to make sure they aren't pregnant.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 04:26 PM
No, I just don't think you appreciate what you have down there.

Blasphemy.

Think about it.

Here in the Dominican, i'm just a regular Joe, a regular fat Joe to boot.

In the US, i'm the exotic guy with the latin accent.

Not to mention US women are exotic to me as well.

I think like you think but in my context, get it?

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
What part of Mass? The Lynn area is the shit (b/c about 80% of the population is black).

Western, Springfield specifically. sucks here

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Blasphemy.

Think about it.

Here in the Dominican, i'm just a regular Joe, a regular fat Joe to boot.

In the US, i'm the exotic guy with the latin accent.

Not to mention US women are exotic to me as well.

I think like you think but in my context, get it?
I see what you're saying. Its like the WoW-obsessed kid hanging out with the special ed kids because they look up to him.

And if I go down there, I'm just whitey. Amikorekt?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Western, Springfield specifically. sucks here
Have been to Springfield once in my life when I was 10 so can't comment.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Have been to Springfield once in my life when I was 10 so can't comment.

It's very black/hispanic, but wannabe hardcore ugly ghetto people

TheKilo
10-01-2009, 05:27 PM
She looks like Jenn Sterger

Dipre
10-01-2009, 05:32 PM
I see what you're saying. Its like the WoW-obsessed kid hanging out with the special ed kids because they look up to him.

And if I go down there, I'm just whitey. Amikorekt?

If you come down here you're the American, which is spanish for dude that gets pussy.

a700hitter
10-01-2009, 05:49 PM
18 she was turning19 next yearYou had a 5 year relationship with her so you were going with her from when she was 13? 18 is really, really young. I don't know if anyone is ready for a committed exclusive relationship from their early teens. She was a little girl when you met her and she is growing into a woman. Add to that that she is very pretty. Girls like that get hit on all the time. The fact that a young kid like that was loyal to you for 5 years of her formative young years makes me think that she is probably not deserving of all the slut accusations being thrown around here. I know that she hurt you really bad, but I don't think it is a good idea that you are posting pictures of her here in a thread calling her a slut. In a few months, a year or a couple of years, after the hurt is gone and you both have matured, you might feel differently about her.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 06:41 PM
You had a 5 year relationship with her so you were going with her from when she was 13? 18 is really, really young. I don't know if anyone is ready for a committed exclusive relationship from their early teens. She was a little girl when you met her and she is growing into a woman. Add to that that she is very pretty. Girls like that get hit on all the time. The fact that a young kid like that was loyal to you for 5 years of her formative young years makes me think that she is probably not deserving of all the slut accusations being thrown around here. I know that she hurt you really bad, but I don't think it is a good idea that you are posting pictures of her here in a thread calling her a slut. In a few months, a year or a couple of years, after the hurt is gone and you both have matured, you might feel differently about her.

she was/ still is very mature for her age. she is one of those hot chicks who thinks that they are the greatest looking. i was 14 when i started to date her. before the step mom she was the mom to her sisters. so she can cook and do laundry. and she was a good cook. she took care of a lot of the house before the step mom came along when we were in our third year of our relationship. her dad was on a lot of work trips so she would take responsibility for the whole family. the older brother did jack shit. he is hella lame.

a700hitter
10-01-2009, 07:17 PM
she was/ still is very mature for her age. she is one of those hot chicks who thinks that they are the greatest looking. i was 14 when i started to date her. before the step mom she was the mom to her sisters. so she can cook and do laundry. and she was a good cook. she took care of a lot of the house before the step mom came along when we were in our third year of our relationship. her dad was on a lot of work trips so she would take responsibility for the whole family. the older brother did jack shit. he is hella lame.None of this is consistent with being an evil whore. Maybe she isn't. It's okay to come here and anonymously unload your feelings,. The internet is a good place for that, but I don't think it is cool to post her pics after some of the things that have been said about her. That's not mature.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 07:25 PM
None of this is consistent with being an evil whore. Maybe she isn't. It's okay to come here and anonymously unload your feelings,. The internet is a good place for that, but I don't think it is cool to post her pics after some of the things that have been said about her. That's not mature.

well your opinion of her but your opinion also said that cheating isnt that bad.

a700hitter
10-01-2009, 07:27 PM
well your opinion of her but your opinion also said that cheating isnt that bad.I never said that.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 07:35 PM
I never said that.

you said it isnt the worst thing a person can do its just sex.

Soxfan#1
10-01-2009, 07:40 PM
That chick is fucking dope.

Dipre
10-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Yo Clint, lay off the kid.

a700hitter
10-01-2009, 07:45 PM
you said it isnt the worst thing a person can do its just sex.What I posted was just for the sake of discussion. I didn't condone cheating. I was just allowing for the possibility that she might have just made a mistake that she truly regretted. I know you are hurt, but how someone reacts in bad times is a true measure of character. Calling your ex a slut and posting pictures of her on the internet doesn't show a lot of character. What she did was wrong, but you are lowering yourself by doing this. You should remove the pictures.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 07:49 PM
That chick is fucking dope.
she was so hot.

What I posted was just for the sake of discussion. I didn't condone cheating. I was just allowing for the possibility that she might have just made a mistake that she truly regretted. I know you are hurt, but how someone reacts in bad times is a true measure of character. Calling your ex a slut and posting pictures of her on the internet doesn't show a lot of character. What she did was wrong, but you are lowering yourself by doing this. You should remove the pictures.

i wasn't bad mouthing for being a slut in the pictures. i think she is beautiful. sleeping with the same guy on five different occasions during one week while in a serious relationship is pretty hard not to be called a slut. i want them up there. you don't have to like my character but i sure as hell do.

BigPapiEnFuego
10-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Am I the only dude on this board that doesn't find her hot, but finds her to look like a generic annoying NY/NJ girl?

Jacoby_Ellsbury
10-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Yep.

bsox0407
10-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Am I the only dude on this board that doesn't find her hot, but finds her to look like a generic annoying NY/NJ girl?

if it wasnt the cheating whore part i would have prolly asked to marry me. she was totally not annoying. she had everything a guy could want or so i thought.